Welcome to my small visual world. My name is Mirko Beović and I will try to bring you my vision of both well-known and unknown places which I have visited around the world over the years – from the deserts of the Middle East to the capital of the United States, and from the Royal Car Museum in Amman, Jordan to a special report from the Geneva Car Show. Just search through galleries, FAQ or Photoblog articles and enjoy your visit.
Latest Shots / Photo RSS
New! Need Photo Review?
Send me a link to your work and I’ll see if I can suggest improvements.
Order a Print
All photography featured in galleries is available for printing.
- Tomislav Jech:
- “odlične fotgrafije, odlična stranica puno dobrih ideja.”
- “Super su ti fotke, jako lijepe. Pozdrav, PhotoCroatia ”
- “Very nice photos. The photograph may have enjoyed the places he where. Felicitation”
- Nick Osinski:
- “Hi Mirko. I love your pictures. I'm new to photography and would appreciate any input that you could provide. Would you be able/willing to describe some of your techniques? Best wishes and happy shooting! Nick.”
- “Fino. Odlične su, ali osobno smatram da ih ima previše. Samo naprijed!!”
- see more entries »